The Poipu Beach area of Kauai offers the best weather and amenities on the island. In the Poipu Beach area, Alihi Lani is located in the best part, with beaches, shops, and restaurants within a short walk. View our area maps.
- Walk to sunning, snorkeling, and surfing spots
- Close to golf & the best restaurants and shops
- Merriman's, Roy's, and Keoki's restaurants within a short walk or drive
- Shops at Kukuiula and Poipu very close by
- Kiahuna golf course 5 minutes away
- Great area for jogging or walking
Beaches and Snorkeling
Whether you like to swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, or just enjoy the sun, there's a nearby beach for you in the Poipu area. With so many great spots to explore, you can try a new place every day.
- Sheraton Poipu beach is a 5 minute walk via an oceanfront foot path
- Surf lessons available at Sheraton/Kiahuna Plantation beach
- Poipu Beach Park can be reached by car in less than 5 minutes
- Brennecke's is a great boogie boarding beach for advanced body surfers
- Lawai Beach has great snorkeling within a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk