Since we spend several weeks a year in our condos at Alihi Lani, we have outfitted them with the things that make our stays more comfortable. If you don't find everything you are looking for here or on the Alihi Lani 1 pages, be sure to let us know.
Exclusively in Alihi Lani 1 (downstairs, end unit)
- Travertine floors throughout the common areas
- Dining table seats 6
- Wood floors in bedrooms
- Air conditioning in both bedrooms
- Step-in natural stone showers
- Beautiful granite countertops
- Queen size built-in air mattress sleeper sofa
Amenities in all of our Alihi Lani Units
Welcome amenities including soaps, shampoos, and island coffee.
Free Snorkel Gear Rental | Games and DVDs | Free hi speed WiFi
- Ocean front
- Ocean front pool
- Close convenient parking
- Tropical décor
- Extremely private 20 foot wide lanai
- Fully equipped
- Granite countertops
- Everything for simple to elegant dining
- Fully stocked with kitchenware and gadgets
- Full set of pots & pans
- Coffee maker
- Private 6 unit complex in a tropical setting
- Spectacular 1st and 2nd floor views
- Year round sunsets from your private lanai
- A/C in each bedroom with remote controls
- Family friendly
- 3 units available for larger groups
Living & Dining Areas
- Spectacular ocean views
- Open floor plan
- Wall-mounted flat screen TV's
- iPod music system
- DVD player
- Dining table seats 4
For your health and comfort Alihi Lani is a non-smoking property
Location (see our area maps)
- 5 minute safe walk to Kiahuna Beach along beach path in front of the Sheraton. Safe for boogie boarding, swimming and snorkeling.
- Next door to the Sheraton where you can take a walk lined with tiki torches along the ocean or eat in one of the many restaurants.
- Poipu Shopping Village is just a 1/2 mile easy walk away also which has boutique shops and a variety of restaurants from Puka Dogs casual to Roy's elegant fine dining to Keoki's Paradise fun night life spot.
- The Shops at Kukuiula is also an easy walk along the ocean and has upscale shopping, a gourmet grocery, and both casual (Bubba Burgers, Savage Shrimp) and elegant dining (Merriman's, Josselin's).